For Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Press Start -> All Programs -> Accessories .
- Press the right mouse button Notepad and select Run as administrator .
- Press Continue in the UAC window "Windows needs your permission".
- When Notepad opens, click File -> Open .
- In the file name field, type:
C: \ Windows \ System32 \ Drivers \ etc \ hosts
- Press Open .
- Make the necessary changes to the hosts file.
- Press File -> Save to save the changes.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.